Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ah-ha moment

I was having a conversation with my personal trainer yesterday. I basically told him that it wouldn't matter how much weight I lose, I will always feel like the "fat girl". I know this way of thinking is completely unhealthy, and it means everything I am doing to get healthy is not going to matter unless my attitude changes. Well, it happened!! I had my Ah-ha moment!! I was getting dressed to go to breakfast with Wayne and Jennsen, and I took a long good look at myself in the mirror and for once I didn't feel like I was the "fat girl"!!

This was a huge moment for me!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you Lindsey!! That label is not who you are. You are a beautiful woman, inside and out. And a word like "fat" does not need to define you. You are an inspiration!! Love you SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete